Date And Time
Mon, September 28, 2020. 9:00 PM – 11:00 PM CEST. Add to Calendar
The secrets of a successful collaboration for innovation is about networking, making collaboration and innovate together. So, we created a Live Online Events for every month to help you to network with the clear objective of collaboration for innovation.
- It’s about strategy: You know the end result you want to achieve, and it’s directly connected to your big pictures business goals. Is it growing your profit? Adding a new revenue stream? Building your network and your presence in the ecosystem? Do you want to know about a specific market? Do you need a new partner for a grant? Are you looking for a consortium to join? Make sure this is crystal clear before you go.
- It’s about having a mutual need: Both parties get significant value from the exchange. The right partner should have a similar values, objectives and you are matching offering and needs.
- It’s a measurable benefit and impact: You not only know what goal you are aiming for, but you have the tools in place to evaluate success!
About this event:
Networking IoT edition is an online event designed in a way where you can network and ask questions about innovation and collaboration. The event is online and it would be hosted via zoom. You can ask questions about the Collabwith Community and Marketplace as well.
You will receive an email with the instructions how to prepare one slide to introduce yourself, networking guidelines and the code of conduct.
- Meet & Network with IoT industry leaders, experts, startups, academics and professionals from the Collabwith Community.
- Ask questions and get answers about IoT partners, market, technology, Associations, Policies, Consortiums, Public Grants, Private Investment, etc.
- Share your needs and find a partner for innovation inside the IoT ecosystem.
- Share your knowledge and receive knowledge.
About the Collabwith Community:
Collabwith is a community bringing together experts across all sectors to solve global challenges.
For the past 15 years, we have been working with academics and business executives. The potential of academic thought leadership is amazing and truly inspiring, but the process of finding the right people and arranging an agreement for cross-sector collaboration is consistently, painstakingly slow. It’s frustrating to see so much potential, ambition, and goodwill end up stranded in an administrative paperwork limbo.
We live in an age of accessible information where we can share, engage, and connect with anyone we like in any way that we want, regardless of location. Nevertheless, when it comes to getting in touch with the brightest minds, thinkers, and academics, businesses are confronted with a time-consuming process characterized by high uncertainty of success and with a limited network.
It’s inconceivable that the smartest people and the most innovative companies are still using the most old-fashioned way of connecting and collaborating. We are convinced that more common and better-facilitated cooperation will lead to better and smarter solutions, faster.
Research has shown that both businesses and academics would like to cooperate and interact more. Both sectors recognize the potential and benefits of streamlined collaboration for all involved. But without a solid system, this opportunity remains unseized.
Collabwith believes academic research potential should be open and accessible for use in day- to- day business practices. We are committed to providing businesses better access to the insights and ideas of the brightest academic minds.
Collabwith is an online community helping businesses connect with experts to solve innovation challenges and create consortiums. We do this through a custom-built environment where academics, startups and businesses collaborate to innovate and accelerate.
Together we break down the barrier between academics and the business world. Innovation has never been so accessible.
This weekly networking is cost 10€ for the members of the Collabwith Community and 20€ for non-community members (you can join the community here: https://platform.knowco.net).
Location & Contact:
Online Networking Event: Zoom link will be provided to the subscribers to this event.
Contact Knowco Collabwith: Jara Pascual / +31 684 55 22 59 / email@example.com.