As you know, I am always thinking of improving our offering, and increase value. I am thinking this all the time.
You know now, it’s time of writing proposals for Horizon Europe since the new “calls” are open from the new public funding period including Erasmus+, Next Generation EU and Horizon Europe among other innovation programs per industry, regions and other type of innovation ecosystems. When I was discussing with our Collabwith members, book readers, workshop attendees, they all have the same focus on getting funding.
This is funding for their research as academics, funding for their project as startups, or SMEs. But not all of them can afford to hire a 15KEUR-consultant to do a beautiful job (in same cases), and get the grant (in another cases). Plus, sometimes it’s not about writing, but the nightmare is about the leading the “collaboration team” called consortium.
My vision is to help everyone that cannot afford the expensive consultants, but still can get a consortium ready to go, manage each partner objectives, write a decent proposal (you have to write in english at least), and submit before the deadline! So, this is the reason I created this workbook together with the already well-known Collabwith membership to transform you into a “super proposal writer” in 3 steps with our guide of 27 questions, and 6 checklists. This workbook will help you to match objectives among different partners, being professional, and submit a proposal on time. Additionally, the membership will help you to improve your leadership and negotiation skills to manage the consortium before the proposal, during the proposal and after the proposal (aka, actual collaboration time).
I would like to invite you to join as a premium member to enjoy this promotion that includes:
+ WORKBOOK “How To Write Proposals for Public Grants”
+ GET EXTRA a Masterclass “How to Manage Conflict on Consortiums” + Book “Dark and Light Side of the Fear in Leadership by Celia Avila-Rauch”
+ GET EXTRA our Canvas “Emotional Intelligence Canvas” for High Performing Teams.
+ GET EXTRA our Guideline “Where to find your National Contact Point for European Grants”.
Call to action, send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to become premium member and get this special workbook and masterclass how to manage conflict in consortiums. I will send you further details.
This WORKBOOK and Membership might be for you if …
- You are lost and you don’t know where to start to search and find consortium partners or how to find a consortium to join.
- You wish you had more energy to negotiate your value to be part of an existing consortium.
- You are tired to be around conflicts when you are part of a consortium as a contributor partner.
- You feel held back by low leadership skills when coordinating a European consortium.
- You could develop a win-win collaboration for a consortium.
- You were able to create a consortium and match every partner objective with a nice storytelling and strategy.
- You discovered which public grant is good for you and your organization now.
- You could develop a long lasting partnership relationship with every partner of the consortium.
INSIDE THE WORKBOOK
- 34 pages full of guidelines to write proposals.
- 6 checklists to get everything prepare on time.
- One page with links to public funding opportunities.
- 28 questions to help you to write the proposal and get everything required inside.
COLLABWITH ORGANIZATION MEMBERSHIP IN A NUTSHELL
- 12 webinars about innovation and collaboration
- 12 masterclasses
- 12 Q&A live sessions
- 12 hours of consulting
- 4 Funding Reports
- 4 Industry Reports
- Access to marketplace
- Unlimited requests
- Unlimited opportunities
This is us… One Side of our Story
At Collabwith, our 15 years’ experience in managing innovation inside companies and transforming them into super innovative organizations provides us with proven methods to be successful with the right tools and mindset.
We saw academic-industry collaborations and consortiums that did and didn’t work. And after analysing our own successes and failures, and as well those from others, we discovered the root causes of the failing collaborations and consortiums. The result is our methodology in understanding “building consortiums” and “how to write proposals for public grants” together.
Our Deep expertise on innovation brought us to advice the European Commission on new innovation strategies but also to create hands-on frameworks to make organizations think about their true needs and how to be ready for the future. By navigating the drama and the joy of building together a future with positive impact.