Collabwith Members’ April Agenda
This April’s month is dedicated to digital innovation, how to design a digital tool and app, but also our mindset masterclass dedicated to the relationship between food, nutrition and performance.
On Friday 15th April, we are hosting our Mindset Masterclass “Brain Food for Precision Eating and Thinking” with certified coach Rhys Li who will describe how food is important for performance and productivity.
On Friday 22nd April, our classic “Q&A session” where our CEO Jara Pascual will answer all your questions about innovation, collaboration, emotional intelligence, ecosystems, funding, etc.
See you inside our Collabwith Platform, where you can create your own teams and communities for your individual innovation ecosystems, find your funding and get your partners for bringing your idea to the market.
WHAT DID YOU GET WITH A PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP?
At Collabwith, we are more than just a platform, we have so many resources for you to connect, build, collaborate, innovate and grow.
- Monthly Workshops every month about innovation techniques, every first Friday of the month hosted by Jara Pascual.
- Monthly Mindset Masterclass to create a growth mindset hosted by our psychologists and organizational coaches in residence, every third Friday of the month.
- Q&A Innovation & Collaboration on every second Friday of the month hosted by Jara Pascual.
- Methodology: it’s our own methodology for innovation, collaboration, entrepreneurship and leadership based on emotional intelligence. Check our new book here.
- Webinars: every month we are hosting a live webinar with new methodologies for innovation, collaboration, entrepreneurship, leadership and emotional intelligence.
- Events: open networking “Innovation Tea”, masterclasses, Q&A about the book, Q&A about collaboration and innovation, mindset mentoring, etc. All events here.
- Collabwith shop: mindset breakfast mugs and tshirts to create the mood you need every morning and in every place. Check out here.
- Collabwith marketplace: find funding opportunities, accelerator programs, innovation procurement calls, cascade funding, Horizon Europe, corporate challenges, innovation awards and other collaboration opportunities. Find your opportunity.
- Community: meet and connect with other founders, academics and industry leaders who are passionate about innovation, collaboration and co-creation. Look at the directories and our private open slack only for the Collabwith community.
Collabwith is an innovation ecosystem platform that facilitates startups, academics and organizations to collaborate for open innovation. It’s a one-stop-shop including search engine, making requests, negotiation, legal and payment.
Collabwith is also a portfolio of services created to transform how you collaborate. We have personalized trainings, tailored made consulting and our own methodology for empowering innovation.
Grow your business and enable innovation through smart collaborations with our Collabwith approach for collaborating for positive impact.
Collaboration for Open Innovation Platform: https://platform.collabwith.co