Snapshot Workshop: How to Collaborate with Competitors
Let me say it that way “how to collaborate with competitors? It’s a very personal decision”. It is so painful that you have to have a high level of emotional intelligence as an owner / founder / CEO to be able to see the long term picture to accept to collaborate with your competitors in the most efficient way to path your future success.
The well-known merger between PayPal and X.com involved two of the generational leaders of today. Elon Musk and Peter Thiel had a conversation in a café halfway between both of their headquarters. This was a difficult conversation, but they made it because they had an open-minded and collaborative mindset.
“Unified team, we were able to ride out the dot.com crash and then build a successful business,” says Peter Thiel in the book Zero to One on when he asked Elon Musk to merge with X.com, the competing payment system.
During the workshop together we discover that resilience as an answer to accepting competition, resilience as collaboration.
WATCH THE SHORT INTRO TO OUR WORKSHOP:
- VALUES FOR COLLABORATION
- EMOTIONS FOR COLLABORATION
- CANVAS COLLABORATION WITH COMPETITORS
- SKILLS FOR COLLABORATING WITH COMPETITORS
- DIFFICULT CONVERSATIONS WITH COMPETITORS
- COLLABORATING MINDSET
This is an exclusive Workshop for the Collabwith Premium Members. You can join this Workshop when you become a premium member, please check out the different Collabwith Memberships here: https://collabwith.co/memberships
WHAT DID YOU GET WITH A PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP?
At Collabwith, we are more than just a platform, we have so many resources for you to connect, build, collaborate, innovate and grow.
- Monthly Workshops every month about innovation techniques, every first Friday of the month hosted by Jara Pascual.
- Monthly Mindset Masterclass to create a growth mindset hosted by our psychologists and organizational coaches in residence, every third Friday of the month.
- Q&A Innovation & Collaboration on every second Friday of the month hosted by Jara Pascual.
- Methodology: it’s our own methodology for innovation, collaboration, entrepreneurship and leadership based on emotional intelligence. Check our new book here.
- Webinars: every month we are hosting a live webinar with new methodologies for innovation, collaboration, entrepreneurship, leadership and emotional intelligence.
- Events: open networking “Innovation Tea”, masterclasses, Q&A about the book, Q&A about collaboration and innovation, mindset mentoring, etc. All events here.
- Collabwith shop: mindset breakfast mugs and tshirts to create the mood you need every morning and in every place. Check out here.
- Collabwith marketplace: find funding opportunities, accelerator programs, innovation procurement calls, cascade funding, Horizon Europe, corporate challenges, innovation awards and other collaboration opportunities. Find your opportunity.
- Community: meet and connect with other founders, academics and industry leaders who are passionate about innovation, collaboration and co-creation. Look at the directories and our private open slack only for the Collabwith community.
Collabwith is an innovation ecosystem platform that facilitates startups, academics and organizations to collaborate for open innovation. It’s a one-stop-shop including search engine, making requests, negotiation, legal and payment.
Collabwith is also a portfolio of services created to transform how you collaborate. We have personalized trainings, tailored made consulting and our own methodology for empowering innovation.
Grow your business and enable innovation through smart collaborations with our Collabwith approach for collaborating for positive impact.
Collaboration for Open Innovation Platform: https://platform.collabwith.co